Herne Farm Leisure Centre – All Covid-19 Information Click Here
We intend to comply fully with the Government Guidelines to the best of our ability to make the Leisure Centre site Covid-19 secure.
For up to date information, please view the NHS Government Website https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
Welcome to the Official Web Site for Herne Farm Leisure Centre.
A Resident Owned Leisure Centre on the Herne Farm Estate Petersfield situated to the east of the main town centre.
Petersfield is situated inside of the South Downs National Park.
The Centre is a short walk to Petersfield Town Centre, The Heath Lake and the Main Line Railway from Portsmouth to London.
The Centre has a Swimming Pool for Residents Only and guests, it has a Main Function Hall which is available for Hire. There are two Squash Courts for Residents to Hire and these Courts are also available for Hire by Non-Residents (registration is required for access to the Centre). Resident discount will apply on Hall and Squash Court Hire.
The Centre has it’s own Private Car Park at the front of the Centre.
The Herne Farm Estate has a ‘Management Company’ called ‘Herne Farm Limited‘, which is responsible for the running of the Resident Owned Leisure Centre, managing of the Open Spaces that are part of Herne Farm Estate, and collecting the ‘Annual Management Charge’.
All Properties on the Herne Farm Estate still have a ‘Covenant‘, and this is managed by Herne Farm Limited on behalf of Kebbell Development Limited. See FAQ’s for more information.
Crundles, Herne Farm, Petersfield, Hampshire, GU31 4PJ.
Tel: 01730 266874 Email: email@example.com
Ideal for Weddings, Birthday parties, Anniversaries, Meetings, Societies, Exercise and Dance classes.
- Well equipped new bar and kitchen.
- Recent addition of air conditioning.
- Access to an enclosed secure garden area.
Some Restrictions will apply on numbers.
Restrictions apply to 18th and 21st Birthday Parties.
For more information Click Here.
Please check the Hall Calendar for availability (dates and times) before contacting us to make a booking. Hall Calendar
There are 2 Courts available for Hire.
- Sessions are for 45 minutes.
- Residents hire £3.00 (50% discount).
- Non-Resident hire £6.00.
- Non-Resident must be Registered with Herne Farm Limited, (New Registrations are CLOSED until further notice).
- To prevent damage to the Squash Court floors the appropriate footwear must be worn, and have clean soles.
Door entry to the Centre is via an electronic Key Fob with lighting and booking controlled via an online system.
For more information Click Here.
Available to Residents Only and their guests (restrictions apply).
- A Swimming Calendar bookings system is currently in place if you require a swim.
- Please check the Swimming Calendar for available (dates and times) before contacting us to make a booking. Swimming Calendar.
- Some restrictions will apply.
- For more information Click Here.
Our pool is normally electronically fixed at a constant temperature of 29 degrees. The depth is ideal for learning to swim.
Herne Farm Limited is registered in England, Number 01130732 and the office is, The Leisure Centre, Crundles, Herne Farm Petersfield GU31 4PJ.