Herne Farm Leisure Centre Main Hall is available for Hire by Residents and Non-Residents. Ideal for Weddings, Birthday parties, Anniversaries. Well equipped new bar, kitchen and recently added air conditioning. Secure garden area.
It boasts ample tables and seating for up to 90 people. The Main Hall backs onto a garden area which is perfect for a barbecue, hog roast or simply to take in the fresh air.
The Main Hall sessions are divided into Morning, Afternoon and Evening sessions. The Hall Diary shows the current bookings.
The times are:
Morning 09.00 13.00 Afternoon 13.30 18.00 Evening 18.30 23.00 Saturdays up until 23.30 hrs.
Hire The Main Hall
We have a Bar available to Hire with two Fully Trained Bar Staff for those very special occasions.
Residents when they Hire the Hall will receive a 10% discount.
The Herne Farm Leisure Centre does not allow alcohol to be consumed on the premises unless in the Hall and it has been purchased at the Centre’s Licensed Bar.
The Management may grant permission on special occasions (with a signed agreement) for alcohol to be brought onto the premises providing the Hirer has there own Liquor License, and it is consumed in the Main Hall.
Each Booking or Hire will be considered carefully by the Centre Manager.
18th and 21st birthday parties are usually rejected based on generating more problems affecting the Centre and Local Residents.
Organisations and Societies
- Petersfield Area Historical Society
Founded in 1973, the Petersfield Area Historical Society promotes the study, recording and research of local history. The Society holds monthly meetings with a guest speaker from September to April and organises visits to places of historical interest during spring and summer.
- Welsh Society
The aims of the Petersfield Welsh Society are to foster the interests and encourage the friendship of all Welsh people and those who love Wales, residing in the area in and around Petersfield, and to keep intact links that bind them to the ‘Old Country’.
- Dancecatz Academy is Fun and Friendly Classes in Ballet, Tap and Acro for ages 4 to 7 plus. For more information contact Karen Russell on 07983 000943. View more or Email.
- Dancecatz Academy (Baby Ballet Mother and Daughter) team, Claire and Barbara are immensely passionate about baby ballet and have worked tirelessly since 1999 to make it into the award-winning reputable concept it is today – which now has over 100 franchised and licensed schools teaching over 20,000 children every week in the UK, Australia and New Zealand. View more
- Mature Movers is An Exercise Class To Music For Older Adults, with classes in Petersfield, Liphook, Bordon and Midhurst. For more information contact Karen Lewis on 01730 813576 or 07528 487096. Email
- Petersfield Academy of Dance aim is to teach children to dance in a fun and friendly environment and inspire in students a love for dancing and performing. We have classes to suit all abilities and we take pupils from 3 years through to adults. View more There is currently No Agreement with Herne Farm Limited at present.
- Playball is Sport And Movement Development Specialists, The Sports Programme with a Difference. The Classes are normally run between October and February Half Term. For more information contact Lorna Keefe on 07970 139287. View more or Email.
There is currently No Agreement with Herne Farm Limited at present.
- Zumba With Stacey on Friday at 10:30 here at Herne Farm. For more information contact Stacey on 07547 144023. Email
Our Main Hall is an ideal venue to host your Wedding Breakfast.
Our Bar looks stunning and the Hall is equipped with the essential table and chairs with seating up to 90 people, and recently added air conditioning.
The Hall is neutrally coloured, which allows you to style it the way you want it.
We want your day to be perfect and will try to do everything we can.
Typically a Hirer will Hire the Main Hall for the whole weekend allowing you to get everything right.
If you wish to Hire the Main Hall for a ‘Party’ then please send all the details to the Centre Manager at email@example.com. Please include the following:
- Your Name, Address and Contact Details (including Contact Phone Number).
- Type of Party, (Anniversary, Birthday or Private).
- Date and Time Period you require.
- Age Range (see Restrictions below).
- If Tables and Chairs required.
- If Kitchen required for Catering.
- If Bar is required (see Restrictions below), the Bar will include two trained Bar Staff.
- Access to the Secure Garden Area.
- Use of the ‘HiFi Equipment’ (see Restrictions below).
- Use of the ‘Air Conditioning’, this will be set before Hire of Hall commences.
Note: If you require a ‘Bouncey Castle’ then it must be NO Higher than ’10 foot High’.
- Age: 18th and 21st Birthday Parties are usually rejected based on generating more problems affecting the Centre and Local Residents.
- Bar: Herne Farm Limited does not allow alcohol to be consumed on the premises unless in the Main Hall, and it has been purchased at the Centre’s Licensed Bar.
- HiFi: The HiFi system has a sound limiter, and if the doors to the secure garden are opened then the power to the HiFi is cut off.
Cost for Hiring Main Hall
Sunday to Saturday (Day Time)
- £15 per Hour
- £50 per Half Day
- £100 per Day
Sunday to Friday (Evenings)
- £50 per Evening
- £85 Evening
- £40 per Hire
Prices may vary depending on time of year, for an actual cost please contact the Centre Manager with all your times and requirements on 01730 266 874 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.