Herne Farm Leisure Centre – Information

For All Covid-19 Information   Click Here


General Rule of Web Site:  If it’s ‘PINK’ it’s a ‘LINK’ to more information.

As Content becomes available the Category will appear in Blue Text.


  • Contact Details for External Organisations:   (see below)
    • County & Local Council, Water Authority and Environment Agency
    • Kebbell Development Limited (Herne Farm Esatate Developer)
  • Hire Charges for:
    • Bar, Hall and Squash

Rules/Guidelines for:

Fire Regulations  or  Health and Safety

Hampshire County Council.

  • By Post: The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UJ.
  • By Phone: 0300 555 1375
  • Website: www.hants.gov.uk

Hampshire County Council Highways.

Environment Agency.

Kebbell Development Limited.

  • By Post:
  • Kebbell Development Limited, Kebbell House,
  • 21 London End, Beaconsfield Bucks HP9 2HN.
  • By Phone: 0208 428 6221

East Hampshire District Council.

Southern Water.

  • By Post: Southern House, Yeoman Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN13 3NX.
  • By Phone: 0330 303 0368
  • Website: www.southernwater.co.uk

Environment Agency, District Office.