Herne Farm Leisure Centre will re-open in Phases, see below — As At 19th October 2020 —
- We are working hard to re-open the Leisure Centre whilst ensuring that all the activities meet the Government Covid-19 Guidelines.
- Phase 1. The Main Hall is now open for Exercise classes. We are working with the class organisers to help them complete risk assessments and understand the Covid-19 safety precautions at the Centre.
- Phase 2. Squash will be re-opening soon for Residents Only. The Squash Questionnaire is now available on this Web Site for Resident Squash players to complete and return to the Centre Manager. Before hiring courts, players will need to confirm via the Questionnaire that they have read and understand our Risk Assessment and also the England Squash return to play guidance.
- Phase 3. It is hoped to re-open the Swimming Pool soon, but we have identified an issue on how we can provide safe entry and exit routes to the Swimming Pool in conjunction with the Covid-19 Safety Guidelines.
If further information Please Contact the Leisure Centre using the Contact Details below.
* Herne Farm Web Site Name Changed – Herne Farm Limited has changed it’s Web Site Domain Name. It has now been brought in line with our Company Name, so we have replaced “hernefarm.co.uk” with “hernefarmlimited.co.uk”. If you need to contact us please send your emails to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’.
* Defibrillator at Herne Farm – Has been installed and went LIVE on Tuesday 3rd March 2020 at 11:30am.