Pool Temperature °c
As from the 12th April 2021 the Swimming Pool has re-opened as part of the Road Map Out of Lock Down.
Before returning to swimming you are required to book a Date and Time in the calendar for your swim. Swimming Procedure
Open 9.00 am – 21.00 pm Monday – Friday
Open 9.00 am – 21.00 pm Saturday & Sunday
The Pool is for Residents Only and their guests*.
No Children under 16 years old are allowed in the Swimming Pool Area unless accompanied and supervised at all times by a responsible Resident Adult.
Any abuse of the Rules** may result in the key fob being locked out.
Any Inflatable items must be used responsibly and with consideration for other Pool users.
No Paid Swimming Lessons are allowed.
YOU CAN MAKE SWIMMING POOL BOOKINGS BY EMAIL or PHONING THE CENTRE OFFICE ON 01730 266874
Please read the Swimming Procedures for Full Details.
- The Pool is available between (09:00 and 21:00) for Residents Only.
- To make a booking you must contact the Centre on 01730 266874.
- Office Hours are: 09:00 to 13:00 (Mon to Fri).
- All Weekend Bookings must be made to the Centre during the Office Hours.
- Your Access Key Fob to the Centre will only become active once you have made a Swimming Pool Booking.
- You must arrive on time, not before as your key fob will only be Active for the first 10 minutes of your booked swimming session.
- If you arrive late for your booking, (not in the first 10 minutes) you will NOT be able to access the swimming pool area for your swim.
View Swimming Pool Slots already allocated to Residents.
*Restrictions will apply on the number of guests and their children allowed in the Pool Area.
**A Full list of the Rules and Regulations can be found on the Swimming Pool Notice Board in the Main Foyer.
You are asked to please place All Rubbish in the bins provided before leaving the Swimming Pool Area.