Pool Temperature °c
The Swimming Pool has both ‘Bookable’ and ‘Open’ swimming sessions.
Pool Opening Times
Open 8.00 am – 23.00 pm Monday – Friday
Open 8.00 am – 23.00 pm Saturday & Sunday
The Pool is for Residents Only and their invited guests*.
No Children under 16 years old are allowed in the Swimming Pool Area unless accompanied and supervised at all times by a responsible Resident Adult.
Failure to abide by the Rules** may result in your key fob being locked out.
Any Inflatable items must be used responsibly and with consideration for other Pool users.
No Paid Swimming Lessons are allowed.
YOU CAN MAKE SWIMMING POOL BOOKINGS BY EMAIL or PHONING THE CENTRE OFFICE ON 01730 266874
Notice: To ALL Swimmers, as from the 13th April 2022 the changing rooms are now available for ‘squash players’ to use after 18:00 in the evening.
Bookings:- (Two categories are ‘Bookable’ or ‘Open session’).
- Residents are limited to ‘Book 2 sessions‘ per week.
- Pool Time is limited to 40 minutes only.
- Summary of changes are:-
- Weekdays – (Mon to Fri).
- 08:00 to 14:40 – 10 Bookable sessions.
- 14:40 to 18:00 – 1 Open session.
- 18:00 to 20:40 – 4 Bookable sessions.
- 20:40 to 23:00 – 1 Open session.
- Weekends – (Sat & Sun).
- 08:00 to 13:20 – 8 Bookable sessions.
- 13:20 to 18:00 – 1 Open session.
- 18:00 to 18:40 – Pool Unavailable (Maintenance).
- 18:40 to 23:00 – 1 Open session.
- The balance between ‘Booked’ and ‘Open’ sessions and the ‘Times of the sessions’ will be reviewed when the popularity of the sessions have been determined, and in the light of feedback from swimmers.
- Residents can book sessions via phone or email.
If you are unable to keep a booking, please make every effort to cancel it, as it allows another resident to make a booking.
- When booking by email or phone please provide us with:
- First Line of your Address.
- Your Name.
- Required Time Slot.
- Contact Details.
- As before, the safety of residents remains the priority for the directors and the right to make further changes is reserved.
So Thank you for your patience in this matter.
- Before making a booking your Key Fob will need to be reactivated by the Centre Manager so you can access the Centre.
- To make a booking you must contact the Centre:-
- By Email at ‘email@example.com’.
- Or by Phone on 01730 266874.
- Office Hours are: 09:00 to 13:00 (Mon to Fri).
- Weekend Bookings must be made to the Centre during the Office Hours.
- Please make a note of all your Dates and Times once your bookings have been made, and please remember to check them before going to the Centre to avoid arriving on the wrong day or time.
- Contact the Centre Manager if you are unsure of your booking dates and times.
- Remember that ‘Booked Swimming Session’ are only for 40 minutes.